vivriwebdesign https://vivri.site/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/LOGO12.png vivriwebdesign2017-11-10 13:59:232017-11-10 13:59:23Blueberry muffins.
Our favorite part of the weekend is when you have time to give yourself a taste full of flavor. How about some blueberry muffins?
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour.
- 8 scoops vanilla Shake Me!® .
- 2 tablespoons of Stevia .
- 1/2 teaspoon salt .
- 2 teaspoons baking powder .
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil .
- 1 egg.
- 1/3 cup almond milk, unsweetened.
- 1 cup fresh blueberries.
- 1/3 cup almond flour .
- 1/4 cup coconut butter.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon with brown sugar.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 3/4 cup stevia, salt and baking powder. Place vegetable oil into a 1 cup measuring cup; add the egg and enough milk to fill the cup. Mix this with flour mixture. Fold in blueberries. Fill muffin cups right to the top, and sprinkle with crumb topping mixture.
- To Make Crumb Topping: Mix together 1/3 cup flour, 1/4 cup butter, and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon and brown sugar. Mix with fork, and sprinkle over muffins before baking.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until done.