- Bunch of kale
- olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Get them as dry as you can
- Tear into bite-sized pieces.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Watching closely for the last 7-8 minutes to prevent over browning.
- Leave the kale chips for 3-5 minutes before serving.
**Add these options at the same time as the olive oil
Salt and Vinegar: 3 Tb favorite vinegar
Lime and Chili: juice of 1 lime, 1 tsp lime zest and 1 tsp chili powder
Roasted Garlic: 2 cloves finely chopped garlic, 2 tsp garlic salt
Parmesan Cheese: 2 Tb fresh parmesan cheese sprinkled over the top before baking
French Onion: 2 Tb french onion dip
Creamy Dill: 1 Tb sour cream, 2 Tb freshly chopped dill