DEAR LIV™, PLEASE READ: IT IS IMPORTANT TO TAKE THE FOLLOWING POINTS INTO CONSIDERATION:
- The Challenge to be organized must be open to ALL LIVs™ and their guests (clients and/or friends) on the day of the event.
- Both coordination and expenses for your VIVRI® I AM A LIV™ Challenge will be the responsibility of the LIV™(s) organizing the event.
- If you need a corporate speaker for your event, you need to send us a request at least 20 days before the start of your Challenge (subject to availability).
- VIVRI® does not guarantee any support for speakers, prizes or designing materials. All prizes and incentives are at the discretion of VIVRI®.
- No participant can register more than 24 hours after of the start of your Challenge or finish more than 24 hours after the date it ends. Any entries after these dates will be null.
- If the Challenge you organize is virtual, inform each participant of the information they need to have ready before filling out the registration form: Front and profile photographs without covering their face and with their Shaker in hand (VIVRI logo facing the camera), photograph of the results of their weigh in or scale, purchase order or enrollment number.
- Inform your guests of the start and end date of your Challenge so they can enter their information on time.
- VIVRI® will provide a maximum of 2 prizes per person per year for the winners of the VIVRI® Challenge.
- To win your second prize in the year, you must have an initial weight at the start of the second VIVRI® Challenge, either equal or lower compared to the weight you had when you won the first VIVRI challenge in the year.
VIVRI® will support you with the following prizes for the winners of the VIVRI® I AM A LIV ™ Challenge you are organizing:
1) From 20 to 39 participants: Cruise certificate or stay in a hotel within the city of your choice for two people.
2) 40 or more participants: Cruise certificate, stay or a luxury express trip to Mexico for 4 days and 3 nights in a luxury hotel for 2 adults.
MEXICO, COLOMBIA, PANAMA:
1) From 20 to 39 participants: Express trip for two people (4 days, 3 nights in a luxury hotel for two adults).
2) 40 or more participants: Luxury family trip (one week of accommodation in a suite for 2 adults and up to 4 children).
REQUIREMENTS TO VALIDATE THE CHALLENGE AND REDEEM THE PRIZE:
- A minimum of 80% of the participants (from the 20 or 40 needed to start a Challenge) must complete the Challenge.
- Purchase order(s) in each participant’s name for at least one ENS from no more than 30 days prior to the start of the event. The volume can be a combination of purchases from VIVRI® ENS or SMART START.
- Photographs from each participant’s start and end of the Challenge, holding the VIVRI® Shaker (front and profile without covering the face).
- Make sure that the photos are clear and of good quality, that the Shaker is filled with Cleanse Me! ® and that the VIVRI® logo on the Shaker is facing toward the camera.
- Back up the starting and ending photos and information for each participant to avoid losing the information necessary to validate your prize.
- Also, remember that ALL participants who share their testimonial at vivrichallenge.com can participate to win another trip! This is a permanent promotion.* Use to your advantage! *Subject to changes without notice.
VALIDATING YOUR CHALLENGE:
After the closing date of your VIVRI® I Am A LIV™ Challenge, you will have up to 30 days to complete the following steps so that VIVRI® Corporate can validate your Challenge:
1) Send the following information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Challenge number and starting date.
- Challenge organizer’s full name, phone number and email address.
- Challenge winner’s full name, phone number and email address.
2) Send the full name and ranking of the first 3 winning positions of the Challenge via email to email@example.com.
Once these two steps are completed, we will validate your Challenge and contact you within 30 calendar days of receiving your request.
Corporate reserves the right to validate your information if it is received after the time period.