0 0 vivriwebdesign https://vivri.site/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/LOGO12.png vivriwebdesign2017-11-30 11:45:422017-11-30 11:45:42Honey Mustard Salmon
Honey Mustard Salmon
- 1 batch honey mustard sauce (see below).
- 2 pound side of salmon, boneless and skinless.
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley leaves.
Honey mustard sauce ingredients:
- 1/3 cup mustard.
- 1/4 cup honey bee.
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice.
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika.
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt.
- 1/8 teaspoon blak pepper.
- Heat oven to 375°F. Or heat a grill to medium heat.
- Prepare your honey mustard sauce as directed below.
- Line a large baking sheet with a large sheet of aluminum foil. Mist the foil with cooking spray, then lay out the salmon in the middle of the foil.
- Spoon the honey mustard sauce on top of the salmon, and spread it around evenly so that it covers the top of the salmon.
- Fold the sides of the aluminum foil up and over the top of the salmon until it is completely enclosed.
To cook in the oven:
- Bake for 14-15 minutes, or until the salmon is almost completely cooked through. Cooking times will vary on the thickness of your salmon, so we recommend checking it constantly.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and carefully open and pull back the aluminum foil.
- Change the oven setting to broil, then return the fish to the oven and broil for 2-3 minutes. Keep a close eye on the salmon while broiling, to be sure that the sauce does not burn.
To cook on the grill:
- Carefully transfer the packet of salmon to the grill, and grill for 12-14 minutes, or until the salmon is almost completely cooked through. Cooking times will vary on the thickness of your salmon, so we recommend checking it constantly.
- Carefully open and pull back the aluminum foil so that the top of the fish is completely exposed.
- Continue cooking for 3-4 minutes, until the fish is cooked through.
6. Remove salmon from the oven or grill. Sprinkle the top of the salmon evenly with parsley, and serve immediately.