0 0 vivriwebdesign https://vivri.site/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/LOGO12.png vivriwebdesign2016-06-28 22:40:002016-06-28 22:40:00Cauliflower bagel
- 1 big cauliflower
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp ground garlic
- Sesame or poppy seeds (optional)
- Chop the cauliflower into pieces and and proceed to pulverize into a powder by using a blender.
- Mix the powdered cauliflower with almond flour, yeast, salt and garlic powder. Add the egg beat and mix until you achieve a homogeneous consistency.
- Add the mix to a bagel mold and top with sesame or poppy seeds.
- Proceed to place the bagels into a baking pan along with greaseproof paper. Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 35 min. Once they have cooked, take the bagels out of the cooking pan and let them cool.
- Cut the bagels carefully and stuff them with the ingredients of your choice: avocado, tomato, salmon, cucumber, etc.